Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Say Fuck a Lot

The fact I take medication means that I have accepted that there is something wrong with me. You can call it episodes, depression, phases, or an excuse. Whatever I don't care, but all I know is that I don't like it. I would give anything for these feelings to go away. The medication helps, so I take it. I have learned to control my moods, but it gets so fucking tiring. The medication gives me break and that is such a relief. Call it what you want just give me my meds.

My whole life I thought everything that was happening around me was normal. I was in serious denial. When the question if i was abused came up I neglected to say yes. Sure my dad was the devil sometimes, but he was also really great. I felt like if I said I was abused I would just be exaggerating the situation. Through much needed therapy I have realize and I am not afraid to admit that yes, yes I was abused. Mental abuse is more damaging than physical abuse. So fuck you dad for fucking me up. haha Never said that before. WooHoo!!

1 comment:

  1. May you assert psychological principles -over biological mechanization: by an objective consciousness that refuses to be abused.

    ReplyDelete