Monday, January 24, 2011

Mixed Signals are Clawing at My Heart


Im confused, angry, sad, so fucking confused.



There's the apology that made me cry. Despite what he said he still won't talk and still doesn't know why. I just want to know what's going on with my baby. I just care...a lot. I'm hurt...a lot too.

What I don't get is that when I had my phone turned off he tried texting me, called, left a voicemail, and left this apology. Sounds like he was trying to get ahold of me. Because he could't get ahold of me he deletes me from facebook. I asked why and he said, "I though you were done with me." Why try so hard to get ahold of me then tell me you don't want to talk!?!? I was already leaving you alone like you asked in the first place! He is toying with my emotions and it's cruel. I'm bipolar, you just don't do that to someone with bipolar!

I had a dream about Eric last night. I dreamt he apologized. He was perfect and he actually talked to me. Too bad I don't know what he said. :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. This is sad. I feel for you. Hope everything turns out good for you and it all gets back on track, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I should just give up, but that could just be my disorder talking.

    ReplyDelete