Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Back

I do have Borderline Personality Disorder.

Came back from the hospital today. I was so happy there. When I got home I felt so depressed. Is it weird to want to stay in that kind of environment? In a hospital? It's funny how depression gets us in the hospital, but when we are their we joke, goof off, and laugh our asses off. I LOVE it. I'm actually outgoing there. I guess it's because everyone is crazy like me. No matter what people are coming in for, I always find something that is connected to them. It's like a family. Better than the family I have now. Eating disorders, drugs, depression, bipolar, anger, schizophrenia, family issues, relationship problems, alcohol, you name it, it's there. Yet we all have so much in common. It sounds totally wack, but it's the only place I feel happiness, safety, and peace.

The therapist say that you must remove the negative people around you. Be in a positive environment. At home, all I am is sad.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I wish I could go back.

I drew this while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment