Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm not Bipolar

So those books I bought I've been reading nonstop. I completely finished the Bipolar Handbook. I get depressed that's for sure. I'm happy sometimes, but I don't think I ever reach a mania. Nothing fits. I have more instability in emotions than anything. The Borderline for Dummies book is really good. It has information on all kinds of disorders. I was going over the symptoms with my mom and a lot of it fits me. Even right down to the abused history and constant rocky relationship. I wanted to know more. So I got on netflix to see what they had. The only thing I found for bipolar is Mr. Jones. I've already seen that one and it's a great movie. The only thing I found for borderline was Girl Interrupted. I've seen that one too, but I never knew that she had BPD. I decided to get on youtube. I was surprised with my findings. I found a lot more videos on BPD than bipolar. A couple of videos touched me so much I cried. I couldn't believe that my feelings were being explain right in front of my face. I'm bringing this up to my psychiatrist. Here are my favorite videos on BPD.



No comments:

Post a Comment